Monday, July 14, 2008

Vanity, oh vanity

I had noticed the amazing number of vanity plates in VA . . . to the point where I thought they must just give them away. I was close - I learned from AK that it's a mere $25 (or some such low fee) can buy any ding-a-ling a vanity plate in VA. Think of all the non-sense that can made into a vanity plate - and I've seen it on a car in VA.

I have three stories surrounding these plates . . . the first:

Ob1knob: I saw it in the church parking lot and immediately began laughing. J says to me, "o-bee-one-kuh-nob?" Oh honey . . .

Got2DNC: AK and others visiting (with certain political leanings), "Why do they have to go to the DNC? . . . ohhhh, dance . . . "

Were M I?: I debated for about 20 minutes whether this was a mistake of "where" or whether it was a deeper philosophical question . . . were, am i?

No comments:

Followers