Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Little Joys

I hate hate hate going to the bathroom in a public restroom. I chronically hold it and wait for a more pleasant alternative. Simply, I hate the bathroom in general. I take 3 minutes showers and rarely spend time putting on makeup or doing my hair.

But there is a moment in my day that is pretty much like Christmas morning. I have my cup of coffee when I get in to the office, then I make my way to the second stall. If I catch the stall early enough, the seat is up and the water is blue - it's like striking pure gold, a freshly sanitized public bathroom stall. Today I got off schedule and didn't make it at the appropriate time. I reluctantly went just a few minutes ago fully expecting that I would just have to suck it up and use a used potty. Lo and behold!!!! at 10:38 am the second stall was waiting for me in all her blue glory!

It pretty much made my day.

No comments:

Followers