Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Fall Line-Up

I used to not watch much tv. During undergrad I nearly stopped all together. But having a townhouse in the suburbs, a full time job and grad school homework, I find myself on the couch watching tv quite a bit. It all stems from doing homework while sitting on the couch. I turned the tv on for company and bada bing bada boom I have 4-6 shows that I now love to watch. Similar to how people make a "This is my playlist" list or a "On my I-pod" list, this is my tv list:

Sunday nights:
60 minutes
Nip/Tuck (I watch it Sundays, I guess it plays on Tuesdays and repeats on Sundays?)

Monday nights:
Nothing for now because of softball games, however food network during dinner and discovery health after the games fills the void of a real series

Tuesday nights:
Miami Ink

Wednesday nights:
ANTM
Project Runway (though not for long, tonight, the FINALE!)

Thursday nights:
Ugly Betty and/or
Til Death with Finch from American Pie and the brother from Everybody Loves Raymond (but when I went looking for the link I found out they had apparently cancelled it)
Grey's Anatomy (which I was totally opposed to watching since I generally don't like bandwagon things unless I was on first - but it was actually interesting and a fresh alternative to ER which should have been yanked 2 years ago)

The rest of the time I flip between channels 55-58 (Discovery Health, Style, Food Network, and HGTV respectively).

No comments:

Followers